Skip to main content

To Choose or Not To Choose Being Christian??

 Today I'll be talking about a topic that might have some people feeling some typa way but I honestly I am just trying to make sense of the reality I find a few generations living in.To whomever reading this, I just hope you'll understand where I am comming from which isn't a place of believing that I'm omniscent or that I'm holier than though but rather see me as someone just expressing their concerns.Honestly, I can understand the idea of black people being okay with living in this fiction movie directed by white people that has made us believe and be okay with how our civilization only starts in slavery. I can because one,Ignorance is bliss" and trust me it is. Secondly, when has a black child ever been raised to question a teacher or an elder? which is exactly what white people have made themselves, to us black people and we've alowed them to for the longest time and we still are which is why they'll keep reitterating to us that our history began when our ancestors were slaves. As to why well, that's a topic for another day. We've seem to have accepted the contents in the teacher's history book without even questioning whether the content is true or not {who wouldnt trust a white person anyway,they're the most trustworthy people ever.}

A choice according to google ofcourse, is an act of choosing between 2 or more possibilities. Looking this definition up has made me realize how there is a large population of black people who are under the impression that they choose to be christians which I dont believe {I think the choice was made for them}Part of choosing something is ensuring that you're informed about the choice you're about to make, and that you're informed about that choice. If not it results in making a misinformed choice which is what I think is the case for Black people when coming to Christianity. An informed choice is when a person is given options to choose from several tests, knowing the full details,benefits, risks of each choice.There isn't any other race that was robbed and still robbing themselves of making an informed decion like black people. Christianity is the first religion that is a way of life, it involves teachings of principles,practices that all ensures that certain virtues and values are instilled in an individual.Honetly if one obey some/all the contracticting rules that comes with christianity by "living Christ like" well, then one lives a "good life". It just works and I think that is one of the reasons why most people are firm believers of the religion and find it hard or wont let themselves entertain the idea that the entire religion might be a cover up to the colonizers evil plan.

I'm not denying that christianity entails a good/better life but black people are not informed enough about that choice and I'll try to explain why. Besides christianity being a copy and paste, with a few changes here and there of black civilization of the Khemet people whom by the way are black people, who were flourishing and living in abundance just fine about 5 million-2.5 BC without Jesus. Black people are either not informed enough about who they are or they dont know who they are. I believe that black people are spiritual beings and with that comes traditions to be obeyed and applied. There has been a decline in the number of people who are living by those traditions and I think it's caused by the fact that in the new testament our ancestors and every ritual/practice that comes with them have been intentionally removed completely. Black people built the very pyramids that reside in Egypt and nothing has come close to that which means that there is a supernatural power that we're not taping into and some probably won't tap into it cause the white man has worked hard to ensure that that doesn't happens. All this information may sounds foreign to you but it is information not disclosed to when you signed the christian contract. Our ancestor's choice and our's still is misinformed because I dont think most of the people would have aggreed to be christians if they knew who they are and what they are capable of. I am not judging all I'm saying is that if after reading this and you're not question how your people lived before christ and don't want tap into a supernatural power that is in abundance then I'm both defeated a sad. Bt one thing I will say to you is that one thing about Idlozi {ancestors} is that they can punish you generationally just like God punishes people generationally in the christian bible.Curses are rarely ever individual, they hit a whole bloodline.You will have to rectify your mistakes and by then i hope it wont be too late. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isnt General Consensus Killing The Experience??

S ince I've been writting the next natural question would be, is it something I enjoy doing or love doing? Don't know how this whole feelings work and how to identify which is which. Don't think it's as simple as if you're doing something and you're smiling while doing it that means you love it but if you're doing something and want to do it again that means you enjoy it. Those could be the potential definitions. But when you are constantly doing something it might not mean you enjoy doing it , you might be cognizant of the fact that you know how to do a certain thing. Anywho as I'm writting this I'm trying to also figure out why I still do it. So one of my first reasons for starting a blog was because I felt like there was a lot of topics that I thought needed to be discussed. Like I said before I was on Kovsie TV and they had a talk show with guests of broad knowledge. Then there was the reason that is still true which is because I think alot abou

Trusting and Listening to Thyself.

  There's been this one recurring thought in my mind and it says that I should listen to myself more. There are so many voices I don't even know which one is my inner self's voice. This journey of trusting someone/something you don't know or can't see rather thatim embarking is will be full of surprises I cannot wait to experience. It feels as though I have my hands tied behind my back. I'm being thrown into a pool and the one rule is don't drown. The only way to not drown is to not try to swim but let go till your feet reach the ground and only then  push do you have to push yourself up to the surface. The level of surrendering that needs to be done is scarry because it's new. And honestly I've been swimming all my life, letting go and trying not to swim will be a challenge.  We've been exposed to alot of things that can be  seen and touched. That has turned us ignorant to things that aren't seen but can be heard. Believing and trusting th

Pro-Black Lifestyle

We are in a time where being pro-black is at its peak and the concept continues to grow and be emphasized daily among people of colour. Pro-black is a lifestyle that encourages the economic growth and development of black people as a whole, with a purpose of increasing the wealth and population of black people around the world. Promoting love for the black people, encouraging black youth is it's main purpose to keep uplifting black people. For the longest time black people have been excluded economically, because of the colour of their skin and lack of education. Black people were not equipped to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country because of the reasons mentioned above. Times have changed and now there is an increase in black people owning businesses. As black people are busy taking up space and gaining financial freedom, it seems that a few followers of the pro-black lifestyle are not well informed regarding businesses operations. It seems that they are ig